The best way to experience the canal is in a cruise onboard. During the Panama Canal Tours, you will have the unique opportunity to see the Canal up close in operation. You will transit with the big ships and see the tug boats in operation and of course, the locks themselves.
Through the Partial Canal Transit Tour, you will be able to see:
· The Panama Canal Dredging Divison area in Gamboa
· The Gaillard Cut, where the Chagres River flows into the canal
· The Centennial Bridge which crosses over the Canal
· The Pedro Miguel Locks, where your vessel is lowered 9 meters in one step
· The Miraflores Locks, the last locks before reaching the Pacific Ocean and your vessel is lowered 18 meters in two distinct steps
· The Bridge of the Americas and Flamenco Island
· The Bay of Panama and Panama City’s spectacular skyline
Before booking, please contact us for special offers or low season rates by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Kind of tour: Shared
Duration: 4-5 hours approximately
Meeting point/time: Both will be confirmed by email.
Finish point: The same as start point
What is included: Transportation, bilingual tour guide, lunch, soft drinks and water.
What is not included: Hotel pick up and drop off, Private tour guide
What to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sun-block, sunglasses, camera
Note: Please do not book this tour if you are catching any flights on the same day.